Skip to main content

MPM #4

Hey Guys!

Sorry about not posting last week. We have had a week of pretty much just eating leftovers and a night out for dinner, so there wasn't really much to put on a meal plan.

This week will be a bit up in the air as well, as we find out on Wednesday whether one of our kiddos is coeliac. So we have a meal plan for two days, and then it will be seeing what she can and can't eat from Wednesday onwards. 

This Monday night for dinner is a family favourite: Spag Bol! I will be testing to see if I can make this a Gluten Free meal. If it does work, I can big batch it and just serve hers with GF pasta. 

Tuesday night we will be having Chicken tenders with 3 veg. As I have said before, our main 3 veg we have with dinners are peas, carrots and mashed potato. We do have more or others at times, it just depends on whether we have those in the freezer or not at the time. 

I have considered some meals for the rest of the week, we just have to check ingredients. 
We are very new to this and don't really know what we are going to do or how to go about it yet so if you have any tips for going gluten free or some cheap and easy recipes you would like to share, please comment down below! We would love to try them out!

Thanks
Jacqui xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Organising School Uniforms

Hey Guys! When it comes to storing and sorting the kid's school uniforms, it seems we have FINALLY found what works for us! For those who don't know, we have 4 kiddos and my mum works at the kid's school as well, so her uniforms are also stored with the kid's uniforms.  Right next to my desk in the kid's playroom (pretty much only has Lego in it at the moment) we have a clothes rack. The only things that get put on the rack is school uniforms, shoes, the hair box (this keeps all the brushes, hair ties, head bands, etc. together in one place) and school socks.  So here is an overview of what the uniform rack looks like and then I will talk about the sections. We'll talk about hanging the uniforms first! Each person has their own colour coat hanger to make it easier for them to recognise which uniforms are theirs.  BB has pink. Knox has blue. TJ has purple. Liss has white.  Mum has black.  Yes, they are all mixed up at ...

My New Toy!

Hey Everyone! A couple of months ago, my thermomix started to not work very well (so not happy about this). I talked to the Thermomix Customer Service who said to send it in for a service and to get checked. I use my thermomix all the time, so if I was without one for so many days or weeks, I would definately feel it.  So we talked about it, prayed about it, and decided it was time for a new TM6! And.... I am still getting used to the new format in the TM6, but so far it has been AMAZING! As of Sunday night, I have made a couple of things apart from the delicious veggie stock paste the lovely consultant made with me at the time of delivery. As always, the thermomix custard is the easiest and most delicious custard recipe ever, as well as the basic muffin recipe on the guided cooking platform Cookidoo. The muffins were choc chip (having a special needs child in the house, foods can feel repetitive but neccessary at times), and the recipe said it would ma...

Day in the life

Hey Everyone! As a busy mum of 4, I am pretty much on the go all day. So I just thought, maybe, I would share what one day is like for me. Before I get out of bed in the morning, I like to read one chapter in Proverbs. Proverbs is such a good way of making sure I am reading God's Word daily because it has 31 chapters - a chapter for each day of the month. This way, while I am going through my morning routine, I have something godly running through my brain instead of the chaos of whatever I have on that day.  Next up is coffee... after making sure my teenage son is up and getting ready for the day. I am super lucky because my Mum also lives with us and she gets up a little bit before me and has my coffee ready and waiting for me! While I drink my coffee, the news is generally on in the background. Because my kids are all older, pretty much all I have to do is make sure they are waking up when they are supposed to. Although, one of my children needs a bit more support in getting rea...