Skip to main content

My most used essential oils!

Hey guys!

This week I thought I would share with you my favourite essential oils and what we use them for!

First up: Peppermint. I have always been prone to getting headaches since I was a kid, so keeping Peppermint in my keychain kit (which I do not leave the house without) is essential. This is diluted so it is safe to use at anytime. I simply wipe my finger across the top of the bottle and rub it onto my hairline at my temples. This really helps with the head tension. Whenever I do use the Peppermint oil, I also have a drink of water. Staying hydrated in the heat we are experiencing here at the moment is so important. 

Next is On Guard. This a must when sending kiddos to school or anywhere they will come into contact with other kids. Once again, this is one of my keychain oils and goes with me wherever I go. It is diluted as well so it is safe to use on the kiddos. I put this on the kids before they leave for school. Especially after my daughter came home saying that most of the kids in her class are sick. She, however, has stayed healthy! I also diffuse this a couple of times a week but also whenever the kids have had any sign that they may be coming down with something. 

Purify is also a favourite of mine. It smells amazing and it does such a good job keeping all of the nasties out of the air in my home. I also put this in my homemade washing powder and it works a treat on the clothes as well. 

Next is Lemon. Lemon is one of those oils that a) smells amazing and b) is extremely versatile. This also goes in my washing powder. It blends well with Peppermint and Frankincense for a great morning wake up blend in the diffuser. Lemon is my daughter's anchor oil. She takes an empty bottle of Lemon with her to school whenever she is having a bad day with her anxiety. She just opens it up and inhales when she is having a moment. Lemon is also great for cleaning.

Ice Blue has been AMAZING for our family! We have a gymnast, a futsal star in the making and someone who had to go back to a very physical job. This is the first roller that we had to refill. We have the rub as well, which works a treat for us. 

Digestzen. It is a life saver when it comes to tummy issues. This morning, my 8 year old woke up with a sore tummy, so I just grabbed (once again one of the keychain oils) the oil, and rubbed it in a clockwise motion on her tummy and she was fine for the whole day. 


My motivate blend. This is one my friend made up for me a while ago so I don't know exactly what is in it, but this works so well. Whenever I find myself not doing much with a to do list as long as my arm, this oil saves me. I rub the roller on my wrists and inhale and away I go!

InTune! This stuff is amazing at helping to keep the kids focused at school. This also goes on the back of my neck when I am having trouble focusing! (I am a total squirrel ;)

So there are my most used oils! I do use a lot more, but these are the ones I use on a daily basis.
If you would like to know more about essential or would like to know how to get your own essential oils at wholesale cost, check out my doTerra website at
https://www.mydoterra.com/jacqualineraisin/#/

Thanks for reading!
Jacqui xxx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Organising School Uniforms

Hey Guys! When it comes to storing and sorting the kid's school uniforms, it seems we have FINALLY found what works for us! For those who don't know, we have 4 kiddos and my mum works at the kid's school as well, so her uniforms are also stored with the kid's uniforms.  Right next to my desk in the kid's playroom (pretty much only has Lego in it at the moment) we have a clothes rack. The only things that get put on the rack is school uniforms, shoes, the hair box (this keeps all the brushes, hair ties, head bands, etc. together in one place) and school socks.  So here is an overview of what the uniform rack looks like and then I will talk about the sections. We'll talk about hanging the uniforms first! Each person has their own colour coat hanger to make it easier for them to recognise which uniforms are theirs.  BB has pink. Knox has blue. TJ has purple. Liss has white.  Mum has black.  Yes, they are all mixed up at

5 Quick and Easy Gluten Free School Snacks

Hey Everyone! As some people may know, our youngest daughter has been diagnosed with something called PANDAS syndrome. This means that in order to help her with some of the issues stemming from this syndrome, she has had to eliminate Gluten from her diet. It has taken a lot of trial and error to try and find some gluten free things she likes, but here are some of her favourites to pack in her lunch box for school! 1. Popcorn. We try to just make the air popped popcorn in the mornings, that way it is fresh for the day. But sometimes it is well worth the $3 for the Woolies homebrand popcorn that comes in packets. They also have the sweet and salty flavour that is always a hit in our house. 2. Mini pancake muffin bites. These are super easy to make and don't take long. Our daughter loves the Coles home brand I'm Free From Gluten range, so we just buy the pancake shaker bottle in that brand and pour them into a mini muffin pan. We add things like blueberries, chocolate chips etc to

A little update...

Hey Guys! Just wanted to jump on real quick and let you know what is coming up on the blog! We have our Large Family Laundry Routine coming up next and then a monthly meal plan for May after that. If you are enjoying reading our blog, thank you! My aim is to get at least 2-3 posts out a month at this point as we have a lot of appointments and possibly a surgery for my daughter. We also have a couple of birthdays in May so I might put up a Birthday blog as well! Thank you for being patient with me through this, and I hope you all have a great day! Much Love, Jacqui!